I have put this off for 4 years, so I thought it was about time to tell you more about who I am. Turns out that’s kind of hard and after 8 months I had an unilluminating group of sentences. So here are some words instead. About me, Sarah Henderson, who lives in the Pacific Northwest with my husband Mr. Fire, a dog, & 3 cats.
- Rabbits, gold fish, red eared sliders, cats, box turtles, & finally a dog.
- Philosophy, ethics, animal welfare, animal behavior, human-animal bond.
- Operant conditioning, clicker training, animal rescue, Reservation dogs.
- Thrifty, DIY, sewing, sawing, building, making, learning, repurposing.
- New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, Washington.
- Crafts, color, cooking, camping, coastlines, cardamom.
- Research, design, gardening, books, subcultures, writing, power tools, music, words, movies.
- Pancakes, lavender, sushi, smoked brisket, fruit, jasmine, Ghormeh Sabzi, coffee.