There have been a bunch of pet products recalled as part of the peanut butter recall, including bird food. The FDA has a comprehensive list (scroll down for pet products). Much, much more after the jump.
Pet Food Product Recalls:
Aggieville USA, Mountain Grove, MO
|Roasted Feed Grade Peanuts
||Western Trade Group, Inc.
||Bulk 2,000 lb. totes
||WT-60802 and WT-14484
Continue reading “Pet Food Recall: Pet Products With Peanut Butter”
The risk of salmonella contaminated peanut butter has lead to the recall of Grreat Choice Dog Biscuits at PetSmart. These are the effected products:
- Small Assorted 32 oz. barcode 73725702900
- Small/Medium Assorted 4 lb. barcode 73725700601
- Small/Medium Assorted 8 lb. barcode 73725700605
- Small/Medium Assorted 10 lb. barcode 73725702755
- Large Assorted 8 lb. barcode 73725700638
- Extra Large Assorted 8 lb. barcode 73725700779
- Peanut Butter 4 lb. barcode 73725700766
PetSmart also has information on the recall.