All 3 recalls are due to possible aflatoxin contamination. Learn more about aflatoxin and aflatoxin toxicosis. Possible signs your pet has been affected include: lethargy, weakness, loss of appetite, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or black-tarry stool, yellow mucous membranes and possibly seizures.
Procter & Gamble is recalling Iams Proactive Health Smart Puppy dry dog food with “Use By” or Expiration Dates of February 5 or February 6, 2013.
- 7.0 lb bag, Code Date: 12784177I6, UPC Code: 1901402305
- 8.0 lb bag, Code Date: 12794177D2 or 12794177D3, UPC Code: 1901410208
- 17.5 lb bag, Code Date: 12794177K1 or 12794177K2, UPC Code: 1901401848
- PROFESSIONAL FORMULA RIVER RUN HI-NRG 24-20 Dog Food, 50 pound bags
- RIVER RUN PROFESSIONAL FORMULA 27-18 Dog Food, 50 pound bags
- RIVER RUN 21% Protein Dog Food, 40 and 50 pound bags
- RIVER RUN Hi-Pro No-Soy Dog Food, 40 and 50 pound bags
- MARKSMAN DOG FOOD 24% Protein 20% Fat, 40 pound bags
- MARKSMAN DOG FOOD 20% Protein 10% Fat, 40 and 50 pound bags
- MARKSMAN DOG FOOD 28% Protein 18% Fat, 40 pound bags