I love Valentines—so pretty! Here are a bunch of DIY Valentine’s Day projects for you to make for the pups you love. Just add a squeaker or mylar, if your dog likes crinkly toys. All of these patterns are free. Be nice and don’t use patterns to make things to sell if the author asks you not to. These people have been really generous in providing all these patterns, so consider supporting them if they have etsy shops, stores, books, or patterns for sale.
- knitted winged heart tattoo
- crocheted heart tug toy (pics are gone, but instructions are there)
- knitted anatomically correct heart
- crocheted anatomical heart
- no-sew tug toy with loop–use pink, red, or heart patterned fleece.
- sewn a candy heart—one that said “Bite Me” would be fun!
- knitted cupcake
- knitted candy heart
- sewn heart-shaped dog bed—enlarge a heart template to the right size for a bed for your dog, sew according to the instructions, & stuff with appropriate filling such as a foam layer with batting layered on top.